If you have a maintenance emergency, call us immediately at both phone numbers provided to you during your move-in appointment. These contact numbers are also posted inside your apartment’s entryway closet. If management is unavailable, please be sure to leave a message on our voicemail. If you feel you have an emergency that warrants calling 911, do so immediately and contact us as soon as reasonable.
Emergencies may include but are not limited to:
- Metal health and/or physical health emergencies – call 911
- Fire or smoke is present – call 911 and BTM Properties
- CO or smoke detector alarm is sounding loudly – call 911 and BTM Properties
- Electrical shortage or sparking in or around the property – call 911, Madison Gas & Electric and BTM Properties
- The smell of natural gas is present – call 911, Madison Gas & Electric and BTM Properties
- Suspicious activity or vehicles are present on or around the property – call 911 and BTM Properties
- Any situation which is likely to result in personal injury – call 911 and BTM Properties
- Any situation which is likely to result in major damage to property – call 911 and BTM Properties
- Water leakage from interior pipes, appliances or exterior faucets – call BTM Properties
- No water, water seeping from lawn or street – call Madison Water Utility and BTM Properties
- Sewer or toilet back-up – call BTM Properties
- No heat – call BTM Properties
- CO or smoke detector alarm is chirping – call BTM Properties
- If you are a resident of BTM Properites and have a request for management, please complete the form below and select submit.